Roof Top Packaged
- Model: YRM/ YCS SERIES
- Loại 1 chiều
- Công suất: 12Kw - 180 Kw
- Xuất xứ: Malaysia
- Bảo hành:24 tháng
Sản phẩm phân phối chính hãng
* GENERAL DESCRIPTION
- YORK Millennium™ Commercial Unitary Packaged and Split System units are designed for cooling/heating filtered air. They are capable of providing cooling in ambients of 15°C DB to 46°C DB, cooling in high ambient 15°C DB to 52°C DB and providing heating in ambients of -5.0°C DB to 20°C DB. Each system consists of either a single packaged unit (YRM ducted roof mounted packaged unit) or a split system (YCS ducted split systems) which require installation of interconnecting piping and controls on site (by others).
* ELECTRICAL AND CONTROL
- High and low pressure safety, power off electrical reset.
- Compressor overloads, manual reset at switchboard.
- Indoor coil fabricated with seamless copper tubing mechanically expanded into high efficiency Aluminium fins with working pressure of 1650kPa.
- The YRM and YCS units are designed to be located on the roof of a building or at ground level. However with careful consideration of the air flow to the condenser coils and the drainage of the condensate, the units can be located indoors.
- Prior to delivery each unit is pressure tested, evacuated and charged with refrigerant (YRM only) or dry nitrogen (YCS) and oil.
- The cabinet is constructed of galvanized steel with either fabricated galvanized sheet metal base with full width supported by underside gusset.
- All surfaces coated with oven baked silk grey colored coating for lasting finish.
- Indoor section comes with SS304 condensate drain pan or electro galvanized and insulated with 10mm polyethylene insulation covered with foil surface.
- Compressor compartment includes compressor electrical panel(s), outdoor coil thermal expansion valve(s), liquid line sight glass(es), pressure controls and filter drier. For reverse cycle unit, check and reversing valve(s) and suction accumulators are also included pressure controls and filter drier.
* EVAPORATOR FAN AND MOTOR
* CONDENSER FAN AND MOTOR