Chiller Mini York - YCAE Series
Model: YCAE Series
Xuất xứ: Trung Quốc
Bảo hành: 24 tháng
Sản phẩm được phân phối chính hãng
* Maximize Efficiency through Modularity
With up to eight, independently operable modules in one water system and a built-in main water pipe for easy field installation, the YORK® YCAE provides a simplified, highly configurable installation
+) LOCATION-FRIENDLY CONFIGURATION OPTIONS:
- Installation flexibility for modular chillers will allow you to use all available space, with many possible configurations (linear, parallel, star, etc.).
* Achieve Greater Reliability
Independent operation, advanced system sequencing and intelligent defrost features contribute to industry-leading reliability and consistent, long-term operation.
+) FULL REDUNDANCY WITH EASY PARTS MANAGEMENT:
- A central controller allows you to decide the quantity of modules active at any time. If a module requires maintenance, other modules in the system will continue to operate,ensuring minimal capacity loss
+) EASIER PRODUCT STOCKING:
-Modular chillers are your solution. Limited numbers of module configurations allow the distribution channel to keep modules in stock.
+) SIMPLIFIED SYSTEM EXPANSION:
-Connecting the water piping and cables, installing the sensors and bringing power to additional modules is quick and easy.
+) STAGED INVESTMENT FOR GROWTH:
- Buildings being constructed or occupied in phases do not need full cooling/heating capacity at the start.
Modular chillers allow you to stage the investment by combining modules to obtain the required capacity.
+) INTUITIVE CENTRAL CONTROLLER:
- Modular units, which can manage up to eight modules per system, are controlled with a single, central controller. The central controller sequences the units to even out run times and prolong the life of the chiller.
+) SMALLER COMPONENTS FOR REDUCED SOUND:
- Modular design uses low-capacity modules installed together. Components are carefully selected based on performance, reliability and low noise attributes. When comparing modular systems with standard chillers, modular chillers provide a reduced sound level.
+) INTELLIGENT DEFROST FOR HEAT PUMPS:
- For proper operation of our air-to-water heat pumps, regular defrosting must occur. The central controller optimizes the sequencing of the defrost cycle, allowing only one module to defrost at a time. This allows the remaining modules to continue to provide heating.